ZP-IBH-15-W: solid blue LED, doesn't show up

The above camera quit working one day, but one day dropped off my NVR and was also no longer visible via the ZViewer PC app or online via user.zmodo.com.

If I unplug the power and plug the power back in, it will show a solid green LED, then blinking green, then blinking blue and finally solid blue, as it it had successfully connected to the network.

If my router is off, I can get the ZMD_SAP to show up. I tried turning off my router and using a different network (a WiFi hotspot) to complete the setup, but still nothing.

I believe a clue may be in something my router shows in connected devices:

Problem camera:

IP Address (Wireless)-1: –
IPv6 Address (Wireless)-1: fe80:0000:0000:0000:ce79:cfff:fe8e:4453
MAC Address: CC:79:CF:8E:44:53

Normally functioning camera:

IP Address (Wireless)-1: 192.168.11.41
IPv6 Address (Wireless)-1: –
MAC Address: CC:79:CF:91:E7:0E

Any idea on how to get the camera connected again, or am I looking at requesting a warranty replacement? (This camera was one of a set of 4 purchased January 8, 2017).

Have you tried going into the Zmodo App and removing the problem device? I had the same issue. I removed the device itself and then powered off. Then I went into the NVR and deleted that same device (which showed offline). I then installed my camera as I did when I initially got it and it went on line and automatically connected itself to the NVR. Hope this helps.

The device doesn’t appear in the app (or on the NVR), so I can’t remove something that isn’t there.

I finally got a reply from customer service via sending the a DM on Twitter after getting no response here or via e-mail. At this point, it appears I’ll be putting in for an RMA.

I am able to make my device work again … ( ZM-W0002 model )
If your device connected to your network and solid blue light
on the camera., but you cant not able to add new device to your apps ?
If so I may able to help you…

As I recall, it did appear to be connected to my network (and the LED was definitely a solid blue), but at the moment I’m having another issue to deal with (see http://community.zmodo.com/t/nvr-stopped-recording-displaying/9415 ). Given that, any solution that worked before might not work at the moment, but I would certainly be willing to try.