When will the new firmware for the ZMSS714 be available

Weeks ago I chatted with Zmodo support about not being able to view my ZMSS714 NVR via the new Zmodo App. I was told that the firmware would be out soon. When?

What firmware is the NVR on currently?

The Device Version is: V40.0.3.02

That firmware is compatible with the new version of the Zmodo app. What is the message that you get when you try viewing the cameras?

You are correct. I can view the cameras connceted the NVR. However I am unable to view the recordings on my android mobile app remotely unless I am connected to the same wifi at the NVR location. I get a Query Failed message.

I forgot to add that it also shows no alerts. I can view the cameras on Meshare along with the alerts. However I get the same Query Failed Message when I attempt to view recordings on this app too.

The issue you are having isn’t related to the NVR firmware.
That firmware version should show the alerts through Zmodo, as well as the playback.

Make sure that you have the most recent version of the Zmodo app, also be sure that the upload speed on the network that the NVR is connected to is at least 1.5Mbps.

The app is the most current. I have most current updated Zmodo App and the Meshare App. I can view live video from Zmodo and Meshare apps. But like I said, I can only receive alerts on the Meshare App. As far as the NVR network speed, it’s always between 2-4Mbps.20171126_09380220171126_09381120171126_093854 Now with Meshare: 20171126_093941![20171126_093958|374x500]

I hope the pics show you what I’m seeing. The first pics are the Zmodo app. The last 2 are from the Meshare. Same NVR.

Also I cannot view playback remotely from either app. I can only view playback when I am connected to the same wifi that the NVR is connected to. I get Query Failed each time. I would appreciate some kind of acknowledgment from Zmodo also. I sent them an email and was told that the firmware is up to date but no answers on why these features are not functioning.

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge firmware version should show the alerts through Zmodo, as well as the playback.You have the most recent version of the Zmodo app, also be sure that the upload speed on the network that the NVR is connected to is at least 1.5Mbps.

pcba assembly

@NealXu model? firmware?

The best result have I with the Funlux app

have you put your password in your app has to be entered in order to view the play back on he app

ZMSS714 Firmware is V40.0.3.02. Upload speed is 4Mbps. I can view live video on the Newest Versions of Meshare, Zmodo and Funlux. However I cannot view recorded video remotely. We really need the function to work. Help from anyone is greatly appreciated.