Setting up the zp-1bt15-w funlux

i just got this camera and set it up on the app, but it would be nice to have it usable on the tiny cam manager app. i see the zp-1br13-w on the tiny cam app under the zmodo camera types so they must be able to run on that app. has anyone tried to run this cam on tiny cam app yet? if not can anyone tell me the ip address these normally use and the ports they normally use and what username and password they use. now it may be my system will assign a ip address but not port or user name and password. if i can get them i may b able to have tiny cam locate the camera and then i can put in the port and user name and password to see if i can get it to run. thanks for the help

Due to security issues and the cloud service, Zmodo removed this feature. The Tiny cam Manager is a great app.

yes it is but i can’t find my cam on this app yet. anyone using tiny cam for the zp-1bt15-w camera? they have the zp-1bh13-w but not the one i need. tiny cam will sometime work with cross over cameras. but i need to then find the port this one uses and i think the default username and pw is admin 111111 but i need to find the port they use also.

but if anyone is using the zp-1bt15-w camera on tiny cam app feel free to tel me the settings your using outside of your user name and password so i can see if i can get mine hooked up. thanks

You wont be able to see your cameras using Tiny Cam. Zmodo removed the feature of viewing cameras on other apps when they implemented their cloud service. Lots of customer complained about this. Check out the forums.