Reset a wireless camera ZP-IBH15-W

Hi!

I have this camera that seem bricked… Model #: ZP-IBH15-W
After powering it, it ends up with the lights’ solid blue (I know that means it is connected to a network), but I can’t see it through scan (IPCSearch, Zviewer)
And can’t add it to the NVR via Zmodo App on an iPhone.
I have no idea on which network its connecting to!

Edit: (Extra infos)
I used computers wired or wirelessly connected to the same network that I’d like the cam to be connected to.
The iPhone was connected to the same network as well.
The router for all the cameras is the same, I am checking the logs and attached devices to it, and there is no presence of that rogue camera…

Please advise!
Thanks!

I have same issue. SUrely there is a way to reset camera to “virgin” state. Only diff for me was it was on another network first. now it wont connect to new router

Well unfortunately from my experience you will need to figure out what network it is connecting to to reset it , it may be a dumb question but have you looked for the the original network it puts out on for the set up process ZMD_SAP ? it will not show up on your home network until you tell it to hook there via the ZLINK app ? power the camera up connect to that network launch the zmodo app add device via zlink and follow prompts . hopefully that helps

It can be ‘reset’ by deleting it from your Zmodo account(providing whatever network it is connected to is connected to the internet), then it miraculously resets back to stock. Crazy right?

Wow let me try that out! Thanks @forsquirel

Hmm, It won’t let me delete it. I clicked the trashcan, then “Proceed”, afterhand whenever I refresh, the cam is still there.

Any clue Zmodo support? Could you erase it for me?

EDIT : tried http://user.meshare.com instead of user.zmodo.com then it let me delete the “bricked” camera there. Whenever I have a chance I’ll try to reconfigure the cam, I’ll keep you posted!

Thanks

Update, even if the camera was deleted (and not appearing anymore in user.meshare.com) when I connect it, it ends up with the solid blue lights on. !..

ZBatch will reset all Zmodo devices on the network. Ask for it.

It is possible to accidentally connect 1 camera to another camera. If you see ZMD_SAP visible in your WiFi list, check that. You can also unplug your router to see if the light goes blue.

If the camera is on a functional network that allows it to connect to our servers, you can call support and we can try to send a reset signal. You would have to be at the location when you call.

Another thing that people have done is to take the cameras over to a different location far away from whatever network the camera happens to be connected to, which will cause it to blink green again. Then you can connect the camera to a router at that location which will cause it to forget the network that it was connected to before. Then you can bring it back to the current location, and it won’t connect to anything so you can run the setup again.

Thanks @BeemerBiker and @Patty, interesting insights, I asked support for ZBatch and will look into those avenues ! Thank you!