Product & advert

I think your prodcut adv is better than the product itself!
you didn’t sent a transformer with it! I waste my time searching to buy one!
The application is not ringing my phone as you said!
PLEASE DON’T SAY CHECK YOUR PHONE! the problem is in the greet or the me share app, and not my phone!
I shipped it from USA and paid USD 100 for nothing!

thanks for wasting my time and money

? The Greet isn’t supposed to come with a transformer.

The Greet is supposed to replace an existing mechanical doorbell installation.

If you don’t already have a transformer and chime installed, then you will need to have an electrician install them for you prior to using the Greet.

If you only installed the greet and transformer, without a chime, then it will damage the Greet.

Be sure to use the Zmodo app, and not the MeShare app with the Greet in order to have it ring to your phone.

The Greet isn’t supposed to come with a transformer.
The Greet is supposed to replace an existing mechanical doorbell installation.
but you should know that in Middle East, the chimes are ready with 220V and not 16 to 36VAC.
this wasn’t mentioned at all.

If you don’t already have a transformer and chime installed, then you will need to have an electrician install them for you prior to using the Greet.
I already have everything but as mentioned before, 220V

If you only installed the greet and transformer, without a chime, then it will damage the Greet.
Is the above is mentioned in the manual or your website??

Be sure to use the Zmodo app, and not the MeShare app with the Greet in order to have it ring to your phone.
I will try the Zmodo app.

existing

The product description says to connect the Greet to your existing doorbell wiring. This is a very specific statement that says you need existing doorbell wiring.

The product specifications state that the power requirement is 10-36VAC.

This is all specifically mentioned on our website.

Well that’s why I am telling you that in middle east all the doorbells are 220V and not 16 to 35 VAC.

Btw the attached picture doesn’t match my machine. I have the other one.

The product specifications clearly state the power requirements.

You need to make sure that your installation meets the requirements.

Zmodo recommends only using our product in an environment that meets the product requirements.