I have a samsung s4, android phone running 5.0
the 'crash' is kind of strange, this is what I've noticed over the past month now.
- just stops sending notifications (no indication of a crash)
- upon opening the app and the app loading symbol, a toast pop message comes up saying "Login failed"
- which then prompts me to go to account management, log out, and log back in.
This happens between once every one day to once every three days. I'm not sure what is triggering this to happen.
- I could be typing, or just browing in any app, chrome, whatsapp, facebook, news, etc, and the screen will change to a white screen "loading", go back to what I was doing, then will change back to the MeShare loading screen, and then back again to what I was doing
- This typically prompts me to go into the MeShare app to actually see if its working...
its difficult to describe the changing screens, its almost like how the multi tasking works.
I'm not sure if it would be fair to keep this here as the topic is a little different. It might be wise to have something like a github for software issues tracking/releases/notifications.
Feel free to move or start a new topic based on this data on my behalf!