Motion Detection not always working and no push alerts for motion detection

I just bought the Smart PT IP Camera and the Mini Wifi camera and have these inside my home. The live feed to the cameras is working but I am not getting popup/push alerts when motion is detected on my iPhone from either the meShare app or the Zmodo app. Also the motion detection works some of the time - for example the camera in my bedroom will produce a motion detection event if I walk out of the room but not when I walk back in the room after 10 minutes. I am of course doing this to test the new cameras.

I have checked to ensure that the push notifications are enabled in the app settings on my iPhone. I am running iOS 9.3

The device ID of the Smart PT is ZMD11L347202871 and the device ID of the mini wifi camera is ZMD11LC45001131

Can you tell me why the popup alerts are not working and why the motion detection only works some of the time? Is this a known issue with these cameras and iPhone apps?

iOS received an update on 3/21, and has received 2 additional updates since then.

There have been various issues cause by the update, and one of them is that the alerts send to the server, but push notifications are not being received by iOS users.

We are currently waiting until Apple indicates that they have resolved all issues to determine if this is an issue that they will resolve, or if the app itself will need to be updated to work with their newest update.

Thanks Patty,

What about the issue of the motion detection working some of the time - for example the camera in my bedroom will produce a motion detection event if I walk out of the room but not when I walk back in the room after 10 minutes?

Try this:
Only with Zsight app you can find this settings, so install it first.
1 - enter in live view and tap on the gear icon
2 - notification setting
3 - loop time

I am having the same issue and it is July 25 2016

Isn’t it about time to fix motion alerts in Meshare?