Meshare stopped working, NO ALERTS FROM ZSIGHT

Once again you screwed everything up. Now Meshare does not work at all. I cannot even log on anymore. Zsight lets me look at alarms but I get no alerts. Zomodo lets me see live but no alarms or alerts.
I BOUGHT YOUR SYSTEM FOR THE ALERTS, NOW I CANNOT GET THEM. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS…AGAIN.
ZMD-DX-SIN8

Same problem here, I think there’s no will to fix it.I think they want to us to buy new cameras, so the broke the app on purpose (planned obsolescence).
I dont think we will be buying cameras from zmodo again if they dont fix this.

From the past screw ups:
“PattyZmodo Support TeamAug '17
There is an update to the Zmodo app. The new platform is being rolled out as we work to implement our cloud based recording.
If you prefer the old platform, switch to the MeShare app.
If you have an analog DVR, you will need to use the MeShare app, which will remain on the old platform for the time being. http://support.zmodo.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=31&id=182&artlang=en 128”

“PattyZmodo Support TeamDec '17
@deekay ?
MeShare is not on the newest platform (It is officially on platform 3).
Zmodo is on the newest platform (It is officially on platform 6).
Devices can only be on one platform or the other. Not both.
Both platforms still work with devices on those platforms.”

Now Zsight is the old old platform , MeShare is some modification of Zomodo. What used to be MeShare was very good, worked well, gave alerts, events had 4 pictures, it was GREAT! THEN YOU KILLED IT AND GAVE US CRAPPY ZSIGHT WITH NO ALERTS!

I had and want back again ZMD-DX-SIN8 on MeShare. You figure how to fix it like it was.

I will never buy products from this company. Anyone using an old machine should be thrown into the trash. There are no e-mail alarms and now they just don’t get the alarms.

I have the same issue. Sometimes I can see the live picture, as often “tha devices are offline”. And no alerts at all, even people have certainly bee there to trigger them.
This started with the new face of Meshare (more red colour). If I click the alerts I most often get the screen full of error code.

HELLO, HELLO, anyone there?
I STILL AM NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS ON ANY PHONE, ANY APP.
Ya, everything is the latest, everything has been rebooted numerous times, notifications turned on ect.

I have Zmodo 3.1.18 that works and is much better than Zsight. How can I get it for my new phones?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Scratch that. NOW I am not getting/Seeing ANY motion alert events on
user.meshare.com
user.zmodo.com
or any of the (3) apps

But I can Log in a live view my system from any of the above listed
websites and apps.

@Patty
please help us out