Cameras stops using remotely after 1 minute

Hi. I’m new here.

I bought Zmodo 8CH 1080p HDMI NVR 1.0MP CCTV IR-Cut Home Security Camera System 1TB HDD on ebay.

Everything Ok, I love it. But I have a big problem that has me very disappointed.

The problem I have is with the application Zmodo, when I try to look at the cameras outside the house, it only looks at it for a few minutes, then it stays loading, sometimes it says time out, it stays that way for 40 seconds, then it comes back again but at Minutes it stops again.

I have internet with att 25mb D and 5mb U. All ports are open.

Thanks for any help.

I cannot connect to mine using the Zmodo App. Worked fine until Tuesday evening and then it stopped. Cannot connect through Zmodo DNS service either.

Having all ports open will cause major problems on your network. We recommend against opening any ports through the router for the system you indicated.

Your issue is likely caused either by a speed issues or memory issues on the viewing device.

Having all ports open will cause major problems on your network. We recommend against opening any ports through the router for the system you indicated.

Your issue is likely caused either by a speed issues or memory issues on the viewing device.

What do you mean with viewing device? Att modem or my cell phone?
What speed is recommended?

@Sobotzo The viewing device is the device that you are viewing the cameras on. It could be either a cell phone, tablet, or PC. Memory issues on that device can cause the cameras to only view for a short time.

The network speed concern is generally on the sending network. That would be the network that the NVR is connected to.